Thursday, January 8, 2009

Aku Majal Dengan New Layout

Ohh, joy! New layout.

Guess what? I just LOVE changing my layout. In less than one year, I would probably change my layout more than 5 times. BUT, if I'm in my 'super-bored' mood, then I'll change my layout again and again until I satisfy myself.

Ohhh, I'm so tired waiting for the new chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Aku iski udah kan baca part si Xanxus be lawan~!

So sorry guys, I'm so lazy to update today... Because I am craving for Kebab wah, BADLY.

SERIOUSLY I AM CRAVING FOR KEBAB!

And, because of this overly craving feeling, I can't sleep. I keep thinking about Kebab now and then. I didn't even finish eating a cake just now...

OHMYGOSH.WHAT THE HELL??

Mcm org angau dalam percintaan jua bunyi ku ah, bida ehh.

I got no choice but surf the internet and read some manga. I read several manga and got fed up so easily.

But meh, D-Gray Man saves me from a complete boredom, though.
I haven't watch and read D-Gray Man for ages after I'm stuck into KHR. Now, I can't make myself stop laughing at the funny stories of D-Gray Man. :)

Thanks, Kanda & Allen for taking my boredom away with your funny fighting scenes. *gets punch by both Kanda & Allen*

OK, I'M OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment