Monday, January 12, 2009

Feels Different... New Part-Time Doujin Work!

Gosh, I'm not going to school today...

First, my mom forgot that I must return all of the textbooks today.
Second, my tummy feels kinda funny now... It hurts so much whenever I wanted to go back to sleep.

Wait... Maybe because I ate too much fish yesterday before I went to sleep? Can't help it, I haven't eat fish for a long time already... No way, oh, maybe because I ate cendol? UGH, whatever!

But seriously, my tummy hates me now... I am definitely not feeling well~!

- - - - -
Enough about that ok? I typed the first 3 paragraph in the morning while waiting the pain to subside. But meh, I feel a bit ok now... (it's afternoon now).

I got invited by someone that I don't know, by the name of SIEL (duh, no, it's not CIEL - well, I thought it was Ciel at first) from Japan to become her assistant in making her new fanbook of D.Gray-Man.

I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, MUKU-NII FORCE ME TO DRAW MORE BY WORKING TOGETHER WITH SOME AWESOME DOUJINSHI-KA/ARTISTS THAT I RESPECT!

Ohh man, it's been a long time since I draw any characters from DGM and now I have no choice but to practice drawing them all, especially those hard-to-draw-exorcists-uniforms. *resists the urge to call the creator, Hoshino, telling her to change their complicated uniforms*

I have a hard time communicating with Siel because my Japanese language sucks especially writing words in Hiragana instead of Kana.



Kanda, I miss drawing your hair. :) *gets sliced by Kanda*

*sighs* This fanbook will take a long time to complete... But I don't want to make Siel feel down because of my laziness. I'll try my best!


P/s:
Does anyone miss me today? *gets hit by an unknown object*
OUCH, who did that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment