Thursday, January 15, 2009

Away From Home

Seriously, I don't know what exactly should I update about in this post. I'm blank bah.

FYI, I'm not in my home now. Currently in Tutong.

And once again, AKU NDA DAPAT ANTAR BUKU TEXTBOOK GEO KUU!!

I am bored and nothing to do, so, I ended up updating this blog, for the sake of me dear life.

I just don't want PjahhDex to shoot me/kick me/bash me/punch me/whatsoever-moves-that-can-hurt-me me. I helplessly obeyed her command when she told me to update this blog. HAHAHA Did I sound like a servant to PjahhDex just now?

Hmm, what should I include in this post..?
O yeah, about the D.Gray-Man fanbook? Since several days ago until now, I JUST MANAGE TO MAKE THE FIRST SECOND PAGES WAH!

I have a hard time thinking how both Kanda & Allen would fight over something without using their weapon or innocence. Blah, in the end, I made them fight in a sumo-style fight. Lol ^v^


This is why I like both Kanda & Allen. They never stop bickering, to the extent of loathing to each other (well, except for when they are in a mission, that is). Nda kan pandai be damai bah durang ane.

Oh, because this fanbook is going to be publish only in Japan, therefore, I must put all of the SFXs or background sounds into Japanese style.

OH OH,
TRIP TO JAPAN KANA POSTPONE! Harharhar~ Because my 2nd bro @ Arin kepayahan kan ambil cuti, mesti jua like, hujung bulan January.

Wait, does that mean, I will celebrate my birthday here? In Brunei? NOO! NO ONE WILL BUY ME A CAKE, EVEN A SMALL PIECE OF CAKE! I seriously wanted to eat some cake... *sighs*

Ahh, gotta go. Kan bejalan usulnya bapa ku ane, aku mau ikut jua ahh.

P/s:
Jun & Hafizz, thanks for the Persona 3 doujin. LAWAAA~
Especially that doujin focus more on Minato with Aigis/Aegis & Mitsuru~ (Of course lah kana divide into two parts for the story).
Thank you!


Minato, can you give that butterfly comb to me? Hahaha sapa tu kan di sbalah ah? *buat2 nda tau*

No comments:

Post a Comment