*sighs* This will be the worst sickness that I have after the sickness that I experienced when I was in Form 3, one week before PMB.
Oh, and
YES, I'M STILL ALIVE.
I just need some more rests (how many more rests lahhh...) and stay indoor. Wtf, I need to go outside too!
Meh, because of my persistent sickness lah aku be tahan di hospital for 3 days. Paluiii.... And my bro left me here while he went to Japan! UGH!
Ahh, never mind. I still can go this February.
I'm lucky that the company that offer me to become an assistant for an artist told me to relax and rest. Fuuh, I was afraid that they would cancel that job! THAT PRECIOUS JOB!
- - - - -
Soooo,how's my new blog layout, guys?
I decided to change it last week but I didn't have enough energy to fight my headache.
MAKING THE CODES IS HARD FOR ME, but meh, I managed to do it because I read a lot of CSS codes by someone else. My patience is being paid off.
And the image, naah, it's not by me. I just edited it. It looks cool and beautiful but the original picture is so blur and a bit gloom. So I made it more brighter.
So please, don't sue me and don't credit me for the image.
And sadly, I don't know who is the original creator of the image. So, whoever made the image, I love you. <3 style="text-align: center;">- - - - -
Oh oh!
I heard that D.Gray-Man's manga-ka, Hoshino Katsura is gonna updating the series this April!
She have a severe problem with her wrist? OHMYGAWD for that... Hoshino-sensei! GET WELL SOON! I MISS SEEING YOUR NOT-SO-NAIVE-ALLEN & KANDA AGAIN!!
lol, not-so-naive-Allen? Hahaha, well, from the beggining of the DGM story, Allen looks more cuter and naive/innocent but as soon as the story progress, his appearance is somewhat changes to one style to another style.
HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE EDWARD FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND HASEO FROM THE .HACK//G.U BAAH!!

Allen in his first appearance.

Allen = Haseo lookalike?

Allen = Edward lookalike?
XDDD
- - - - -
Ok ok, I really should take a short nap. My head's pounding loudly now...I sleep a lot more, huh..? I wonder when will my sickness end?
P/s:
XANXUS, you sounds TERRIBLY OOC in the newest chapter of KHR...
P/s 2:
Hibari-san...
IT SOUNDS FUNNY BAH IF YOU CALLED ME SHIRANUI-KOI! HAHAHAHAHA You know how to tease me, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment