Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I was busy, well, shopping from Belait to Bandar waah. :) Surprisingly, even though I have my own money ah, my mom still used her money to pay for my stuffs. Haha, thanks mom, because she knows that it is hard for me to spend my own money, hahaha, awuu, I'm a bit stingy wahh. I love you, mom.
Meh, I'm bored now. My room still needs a bit of tidying here and there, but I wanted to update this blog for a while.
We managed to chat before I clumsily-accidentally almost tripped by my lappy's wire. Hahaha. Nothing serious, though. It was fun while chatting with her while talking about Persona thingy.
Bah, Dex. Where were YOU?? I waited for you at SMSA at 12.00AM nda jua kau ada ahh. SMSA nda jadi Tartarus, tapi ya jadi TarusTarus time Dark Hour. HAHAHA *gets bash again*

COOL~! Lol, somehow, it reminds me of Persona 4, because all of the main characters wear glasses.


*sniffsniff* I'm glad both Mukuro & Hibari are also in the story.

LAWAA LAGU NYAA. Even the lyrics are very well-planned bah, ada meaning yang tersembunyi.
AND HERE'S WHAT I MEAN 'WRONG' WHICH MAKES ME GOES INTO 'WTF' MODE:

WHAAAAAAAT THEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL??!!
As soon as the opening finishes, I immediately closed my lappy. Hahaha, I was terribly shocked bahh. I don't know what will be the story looks like, BECAUSE I HAVE NO COURAGE TO WATCH IT WAHH! XDDD *goes into ASDFGHDGSFA mode*
WHY MUST TSUNA??!! WHY TSUNA ALWAYS GET STALK BY BOTH HIBARI & MUKURO KAAAN?? *face palm*
And, the word stalk reminds me of THIS *points below*

Leeyan, I know you still remember this funny Stalker!Mukuro video, right? RIGHT?
The one with,
"CRUSH! Let's Do It! Uki uki Making Love, It's So Big & Bigger!"
LOLOLOLOLOL
- - - - -
Ohh, riight.
I almost forgot. I did post these pictures of Minato action figure and headphone but PjahhDex wanted to see it. HAHAHA
*hides both Persona 3 stuffs*

yeah, the figure is complete with Minato's evoker yoo. :)

The limited version of Minato's headphones along with the Gakkuen Private High School pouch.
Puas, Dex?? Both of them are expensive wahh. If it only cost like, $1-5, mana sja ku bali kan kau jua. Hahaha. The headphone's price is $200+ (convert from Yen). The figure... I can't remember ahh...
Before I go!
MY MOST FAVORITE SCREENSHOT OF PERSONA 4. Funny actually, in my opinion that is.

LOL XDDD STUCK IN THE SMALL TV??
I was eating while playing P4 at that time. My plate almost crashed onto the floor. Hahaha
Arghh, I'm starving. Better stop blogging. Wanna eat something.

No comments:
Post a Comment