Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OMG! I WON SONIC FANART CONTEST!

I JUST RECEIVED MY PRESENT FOR WINNING THE SONIC FANART CONTEST~!!

Awuu, I know what I did was terribly childish but maann, when I saw the 1st prize Sonic stuffs... I went into "OMGIBETTERWINNOMATTERWHAT!!" mode.

The contest was held on the 1st December until 10th December. Meeh, my Sonic doesn't look like the current Sonic style, but still, THANKS TO MY 2ND BRO FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO COLOR PROPERLY USING COLOR PENCILS. Lol, I hate coloring, I SWEAR...



See? When I looked at it for several times, I thought this fanart wasn't done by me. XD Because, I don't know, it just looks different than any of my other fanart. Hahaha



My fanart as appeared at the Sonic official website. Aku bangga... *proud smile*

And the prize? Well, because I'm a Bruneian (of course, I'm not a Japanese, lol), I have a difficulties in translating my home address in Japanese. But soon, thanks to Hibari-san, he told me to just write my home address in romaji. Lol, why I never think of that?!



My 1st prize :) I was given the chance to choose my favorite Sonic toys/plush/games etc etc...
And I chose SEGA's Sonic Limited Edition statue. Really, it's a limited edition, only 2500 statues are available, this type of statue is actually only available in 2006, when SEGA was celebrating 15th (Birthday) of Sonic.
Where the heck did SEGA company got this from?
Oh, and the statue is pretty heavy too...



Yooh, I even get the certificate... Mcm sijil diploma. Hahaha



And this one, no, this isn't the limited edition statue that I've mentioned before. This is one of the prize that I get; The Sonic Classic Action Figure, awuu, the classic version of Sonic where he still have a round body and his height is terribly short back in 1991.
I THOUGHT THIS FIGURE WON'T COME OUT UNTIL 2009??

- - - - -
Lol, I was just too hyper this morning and ended up having a severe stomachache. Hahaha, until now wah...

Next time, I wanna participate more fanart contest by the Japanese official website :) Because the prizes are way more cooler anyway. Especially when all of the prizes are made in Japan. And that's just too cool!

Oh mann, I better go to sleep again just to make my stomach feel ok. it really hurts. :'(

Ja, bye bye, guys.

Ps: LOL, I KNOW THIS MONTH, MY BLOG IS FULL OF SONIC POSTS!! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment