Monday, December 22, 2008

Semua Tah Be Jalan Naah~ Hahaha

I'm so envious and jealous that almost all of my friends are going somewhere outside Brunei this month. *sigh* If only my parents would do like that too.

I MISS YOU GUYS~!! ESPECIALLY MIZI & LEEYAN!!

Leeyan, cheer up, ok? Jgn lah kau ber sedih, senyum lah, bahawasanya senyuman mu bak sinaran matahari bagi ku. Yoh, apakan. Jiwang jua ku.

Mizi goes to Singapore.

Leeyan goes to Miri (Malaysia).

Tikah goes to KK.

After this, who?

To those yg be jalan atuu, don't forget to buy me a HUGE chocolate from the respective countries that you visit ah. Hahaha.

Oh, I am so sorry for the complication on viewing my blog, especially to those who doesn't have a blogger account. But luckily I made an account for readers out there to easily access my blog.

Thanks for helping, all of the Reborn! Search members for giving me the idea.

- - - - -

Riight...

On my newest art.

It's Uni. This my second time drawing her. I draw this several months ago but I didn't get the chance to color it. And so both me and AOTAMA (yes. AOTAMA again. XD) color it.

LOL, notice my sloppy watercolor effect there...



I forgot what is the color for the sign on her cheek and hat.

Aside from that... YOU NEED MORE APPEARANCE, UNI!!

- - - - -

My two nephews, Haziq & Hafidz, dgn memajalnya, keep asking me to play over and over the Sonic: Night Of The Werehog movie for them. Naah, I don't mind actually, because I can't help but to like the Werehog form of Sonic (except for weird his stretchy arms...).



Tagap badan mu, Sonic...

Sonic becomes more angrier wahh in his werehog form, even his expression is... ganas. Hahaha.

And and, before I end my post,

How's my new layout, guys? I was planning to use the XML thingy but aku malas (lazy). I don't mind the anime style background, though...

AND, I just uploaded that song too in imeem.
My favorite background music from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, Crisis City (oh, and also my favorite level too). I was surprise to find that no one ever upload this song.

Ja, that's all, guys.

P/s: NOW I JUST GOT MY OWN RSS FEED. I always forgot to add that!

No comments:

Post a Comment