Saturday, December 27, 2008

This Year Is Full Of Unfortunate Incidents...

Yep... Just like what the title says;

"This Year Is Full Of Unfortunate Incidents..."

From school problems to family problems and then friends problems.

I'd kill myself earlier if my mental stability is not strong. But naah, I won't do something like commiting suicide because I know it's a HUGE sin.

It is better if I just cry by myself in my bedroom whenever I have any types of problems rather than waiting for someone who is willingly to understand me.

Meeh, I don't want to become emo now, I wanna think about the future, 2009. This year is full of tragedies and unlucky events for me, but I hope and pray that next year... luck is on my side and may I have a successful life starting next year.

And to all of my friends in SMSA...
I don't know whether you guys care or not; there's one thing for sure.


I'll Be Leaving SMSA.

And That Is An Absolute Decision.

I have my own personal reasons & family reasons. And those reasons... are the ones which make me feel demotivated and feeling down.

BUT, that doesn't mean I don't trust any of my friends that I know in SMSA. I love you guys, you guys made me laugh, smile and interact with you guys even though I'm a very VERY boring girl.


- - - - -

Enough about that, shall we?

I wanna look at the bright sight from now on. No matter whathappen to me, I'll try my best to be patience and accept any challenges.

And haha! While thinking about the future thingy since two days ago, I was able to regain my artistic mood.

And guess what, Hiromi-san?
I manage to draw your favorite KHR character, Byakuran.
It's not that good actually, but meh, at least I can draw him from now on, right? I'll post it soon, even though I don't have any more scanner with me... *sighs*

Yikes. Did I just draw Giotto?? Hahaha, I had a hard time drawing his hair, just like Tsuna's hair too. I wonder how it'll looks like when it's done later.

Byakuran... I like your hair but... your hair is ASDFGHJHGF hard to draw!!
Hahaha
- - - - -
Oh oh. And before I go~
I wanna share something else too.

I like the friendship between Minato & Ryoji even though they're suppose to be enemy in the last game. Oh, and also for Junpei. Man, Minato your cool attitude makes people trust you. :) I wish I have the traits like you. Haha

*hinthint* Guess who made this Persona comic?

*sighs* Better stop blogging. Haha, I'm bored.
P/s: Oh, thanks for the greet about my winning contest, Reef. Haha, aku bukan talented, aku telur. lol
I guess my luck decided to be at my side at that time, because there were not a lot people joining that contest. Only 150+ participants. Hahaha
P/s 2:
Happy (Late) Birthday To Tikahh On The 25th December.
Huhu, aku tau kau di KK masih, yatah aku nda te buat greeting untuk kau. Cake birthday mu ada kau tapau untuk aku kah?
And,
Happy 29th Anniversary To My Parents On The 26th December.
I Pray For Both Of Your Happiness, Mom/Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment