Sunday, December 21, 2008

Downloaded The New Version Of Windows Live

Hey hey hey, guys. I woke up early today (exactly 3.00 Am - Haha, Jim, labih2 bnar tah ku tidur tuu) and I downloaded the new version of Windows Live.

Atu sakai ku memakai wah. AND AND, I even make this post using one of the Windows Live gadget thingy. COOL! AKU SUKA~! *Leeyan, aku te ikut stail mu saja ah*

- - - - -

I don't know why the heck my laptop always update a lot of things. Everytime I switch on my lappy, udah tia, 'Please Restart Your Computer To Install Updates'. Brapa bnyak lah kn di update. Cukup tah sekali seminggu. Krg ku tukar setting nya.

Anyway... Does anyone know where can I get a tablet (for those who don't know, it can be use with photoshop/netpaint for drawing/coloring complicated thing). I always use my cousin's tablet wah, and then now he bring it with him to Japan, wait, ALONG WITH HIS SCANNER BAHH!!

- - - - -

I got nothing to post actualy, but both me and AOTAMA-san did an art collab since last week (because I have a hard time finding ideas). As usual, AOTAMA color it for me. Ah, feel free to post it in your website, AOTAMA. I don't really mind, besides,you did a great awesome job on coloring and editing my poor art.
Take a look, guys!


*sniff sniff* I wish I could color too. Aku jarang bagi warna arah lukisan2 kuu, because I prefer all of my art are in Black & White only.

Thanks again, AOTAMA-san.

Ja, that's all, guys. Aku nda sabar kan main game Sonic wahh, Persona 4 tu karang2 tah ku main. Hahaha.

p/s: Tsuna, you've become more cuter wahhh, mentang2 bnyak org minat KHR udah baru tah kan buat anime qualitynya bagus2 eh.

I like Reborn! 5th opening, 'Last Cross'. I even bought the new DVD box set of KHR already. Kufufufu~

No comments:

Post a Comment