Friday, December 19, 2008

Promotion! Sonic And Persona 4!

Bah, Leeyan, spy2 tia sgala kdai2 game, mun tau ada udah game Persona 4 available. Hahahaha.

Yep, I bought... err, my 2nd older brother bought me Persona 4 English version in Bandar yesterday. Lucky me, I didn't play Persona 4 until the end, because one thing that I don't like about Persona is the total hours of gameplay is exceed 60+ hours. I'm not saying that Persona game is bad, that is the only bad thing about it, other? AWESOME! Hands down, no complain.

I know I'm not good in reviewing anything. But here's the review from an expert from GameShark.com. Click on the image to read the review. :)


Persona 4 - An Editor's Choice Of Game

- - - - -
Next! It's about Sonic!
Did I ever mention that I LOVE Sonic? Yes, I did. In fact, dengan memajalnya aku kan buat lagi.
Awuu, I still like Sonic!

As a result of my over-fangirl-ism of Sonic. The SEGA team sent me an email of Sonic Calendar, Greeting Cards, Screensaver and so on.



See see? I want Santa Sonic come to my house soon! Hahaha.

And the video about Sonic that Leeyan mentioned before in her blog, that is the short movie for promoting Sonic Unleashed. AWUU, I play that game and AKU SUKA , except for the annoying Night stages for Sonic The Werehog.

Want to see the trailer? Go here! Click the image!



Curious about the movie? Watch it HERE! I LOVE THE GRAPHIC, I SWEAR, IT IS THE BEST! PIXAR, YOU GOT A RIVAL, SEGA!

Watch in HD version and poof! Great quality! WATCH IT EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T LIKE SONIC!

Curious about Sonic Unleashed? Watch the trailer from the official website!



What I like about the website is, if you go the website during daytime (morning & afternoon) the background is also in the daytime and Sonic is in his normal form. While if you go during night time, the background is also become night and Sonic is in his 'Werehog' form. Check it out!

P/s: Sonic Unleashed is for Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. Pretty cool, huh?

- - - - -
Also, there will be a new game of Sonic next year! Sonic The Hedgehog & The Black Knight.

LAWA LAGU NYA BAHHHH~!! COOL SONG BY CRUSH 40!! Oh, the name of the song is: Knight Of The Wind.

Click the image for the official website!



Kalau ada mp3 nyaaa, mau ku download ehh.

- - - - -
And lastly...
Jake, the song that I put in this blog is actually from Sonic (Sonic jua kaann) Riders: Zero Gravity. You can watch the trailer here, along with the song.

Look for GALLERY, then click the 2nd link, and click the 3rd link (the one with '2007').

AND, as usual, click the image to go the website.



Oh, and one more thing, though. You need to have ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to view all of the Sonic websites.

Pretty cool websites if you ask me! I like how they create the websites.

bah, adang tah ehhh. Hahaha, nda pedah2 aku pun ikut jadi tenggiling jua mcm Sonic! Hahaha. klu cute ok jua.

No comments:

Post a Comment