As usual, I woke up early today, around 4.00AM. It was hard for me to fall asleep due to my 3rd older bro constantly knocking my bedroom door for God-knows how long. I know bah, he wanted to borrow my laptop, but for God's sake, DOES HE HAVE TO KNOCK AT MY BEDROOM DOOR WHEN I'M SLEEPING, ESPECIALLY DURING MID-NIGHT??!! UGH~! *bangs head* Yatah kadang2 malas ku kan buka pintu mun aku udah ngantuk bnar eh, ku ignore sja tu ketukan pintu tuu.
I chatted with Tikah for several minutes soon after I woke up, surprised by her sudden early online. Rupanya ya on the way kan be jalan. Haha. Semoga engkau selamat, Tikah, dgn semua ahli kluarga mu.
- - - - -
AND, I didn't use scanner on this one. Aku pakai my mobile camera kali ahh. XD I know, BAD QUALITY.Actually nya kaan, I'm bored wahh. I'm lazy to get myself out of my bedroom. Maybe, just MAYBE, I'll play Persona 4 or Sonic Unleashed if my nephews keep asking me, "Ushu, Game Wah!"
Ehh, and I got no new art today. Rest for a while wah, don't expect me to draw a lot of art everyday. I need to enhance my artistic mood.
But I did make a lame, doujin dump of KHR. It reminds me of one of my favorite doujin by WorldHunt. And no, I didn't even color it.

Ehh, and I got no new art today. Rest for a while wah, don't expect me to draw a lot of art everyday. I need to enhance my artistic mood.
But I did make a lame, doujin dump of KHR. It reminds me of one of my favorite doujin by WorldHunt. And no, I didn't even color it.

- - - - -
Ohh, btw... Before I forgot.
Happy Birthday To Pujaaaah @ Khafizah
She's turning 18 (yooh, legal udah yaa) today if I'm not mistaken.
Sorry eh kalau salah haribulan. Mwahahaha~
She's turning 18 (yooh, legal udah yaa) today if I'm not mistaken.
Sorry eh kalau salah haribulan. Mwahahaha~
I doubt she'll will read this because I still haven't ask what's her blogger email address yet... (Pasalnya, ya jarang kan blogging waahh).
Aku serahkan segala ucapan2 yg bagus untuk si Pujaaaah arah si Hareef. Because I know Reef is professional in creating 'great' birthday greeting. Hahaha Awuu, Reef, aku ikhlas. Lawa ucapan muu.
Aku serahkan segala ucapan2 yg bagus untuk si Pujaaaah arah si Hareef. Because I know Reef is professional in creating 'great' birthday greeting. Hahaha Awuu, Reef, aku ikhlas. Lawa ucapan muu.
- - - - -
Ps: LOL, Jun, did you mean this scene?? HAHAHAHA
AWUUU, walaupun ya ganas tapi ok wahh ya dapat buat minuman, without even breaking the mugs.
I read that comment before on YouTube. Atu ktawa2 ku brabis pasal comment durang buat untuk scene ane.

AWUUU, walaupun ya ganas tapi ok wahh ya dapat buat minuman, without even breaking the mugs.
I read that comment before on YouTube. Atu ktawa2 ku brabis pasal comment durang buat untuk scene ane.

Awu bah, I'll stop blogging. I want to make a short strip comic later~

No comments:
Post a Comment