Hahaha, don't worry, I like it~!
Tagged by Hareef, Leeyan, Mizi. *Adeyh, all of them are my GP mates, haha*
1.Tikah
2.Adli
3.Teeqs
4.Pjahhdex
5.Amal
6.Baz
7.Pujaah
8.Atai-kyou
9.Mizi
here we go..
1. How you know 1?
From Ugama afternoon class. She was my classmate at that time. Cigu kami lagi Cigu Shariful. Hahah :)
2. What would you do if you never met 2?
I wouldn't be able to know well the other GP classmates. Naah, not really.
3. What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
WHUT? No way. Kalau stakat lepak2 ok ja lah.
4. Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
AWUU. Hahaha, nada bahh. I don't even know whether they know each other!
5. Do you think 7 is attractive?
Haha, she's cool and talkative too!
6. Do you know anything about 8's family?
Ah? Err? I don't know ahh.
7. Tell me something about 9.
Mizi? A guy who can make a lot of friends easily! He likes photoshoping pictures. :)
8. What language does 2 speaks?
Malay and English. Other? I don't know.
9. Who is 3 going out with?
Aku tak tauuu. Hahaha
10. How old is 4?
18. Several years ago, I always thought that she's younger than me. *gets slap by Pjahhdex* Hahaha
11. Who is 6 favourite singer?
I don't know ahh. I guess she likes a lot of singers.
12. Is 8 single?
Maybe single, never ask him about it.
13. What is 9 last name?
Apa main nama bapa nee?? Hahahaha
14. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Adeyh, nda pedah2 aku kana sepak be mixed ngan tumbukan durang c Hareef, Amal, Erwan and other Ex-sc classmatenya. We're just friends bahh.
15. Which school does 2 go to?
SMSA.
16. What do you like about 3?
She's beautiful~ Awuu it's true!
- - - - -
There! I won't tag anyone ehh. I think all of my friends in my f-list have already done this.
Guys, thanks for visiting my new blog. Like I said in each of your blogs or websites, my old blog is full of my emo-ness. Bida wah. I don't mind about those blackbloodwing+ pictures, cuz I have a lot of their pictures in my pendrive. *evil laugh*
I want to act different starting today and not to bother any other things that would make me feel down.
Thanks to anyone who always remind me that I still have other friends that I can rely on. Thank you once again, guys.
Guys, thanks for visiting my new blog. Like I said in each of your blogs or websites, my old blog is full of my emo-ness. Bida wah. I don't mind about those blackbloodwing+ pictures, cuz I have a lot of their pictures in my pendrive. *evil laugh*
I want to act different starting today and not to bother any other things that would make me feel down.
Thanks to anyone who always remind me that I still have other friends that I can rely on. Thank you once again, guys.
- - - - -
Muku-nii. Hahaha, I wonder if you'll dance like this while playing that Samba De Amigo game??
Even though I was like, "WHUT? Why is this police dancing on the road?" But the way he dance is so cool and awesome!
Even though I was like, "WHUT? Why is this police dancing on the road?" But the way he dance is so cool and awesome!
Ok guys, better stop now. I don't know why always feel sleepy despite of me being able to sleep early until morning.
Hibari Kyouya's habit is in my body now!! *gets hit by anime-tonfas*
I'll post some interesting official Sonic websites tomorrow! They are very VERY cool websites.

No comments:
Post a Comment