Tagged By Mizi!
1. Do you think you're hot?
= Me? Naah. NO. Jgn tah hot, lawa pun nda ku ah.
2. Upload your favorite picture of you.

3. Why do you like that picture?
= Because at that time my hair is still in a good shape. XD And and, my eyes were not using the spec! I hardly take my own picture without my spec waah.
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
= I don't remember. Eating pizza is a rare thing that I do... BECAUSE NO ONE BUY ME PIZZA WAAHH
5. The last song you listened to?
= Knight of the Wind - by Crush 40.
6. What are you doing right now beside this?
= Listening to Un-Gravitify from Sonic - Shooting Star Story website. Oh, and I eat marshmallow with chocolate filing too! Yummy~
7. What name do you prefer beside yours?
= Hatza, Hasziee, Santi and ShiKa-Tan (lol, Kim, why do you like to call me this?)
8. People I tag:
1. Mizi
2. Leeyan
3. Hareef
4. Ataii
5. Kim
9. Who is no. 1?
= Gp classmate, who sits in front of me. A good friend. :)
10. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
= *kiraikirai* A beautiful girl name Naza. Lawaa. (Jangan tah kmbang berabis nah reef. Hahaha)
11. Say something about no. 5.
= He's my new KOREAN friend who god-knows-how added my email and immediately chatted with me. He's cute, actually. *wink* Oh, he loves to draw too!
12. How about no. 4?
= I just know him but I like his personality. He loves orange even his house is in orange color mahh. Hahaha
13. Who is no. 2?
= Also my GP mate. She's a fangirl of Kibum. She's a happy-go-lucky girl. Yatah lawa saja muka nya atu, sal ya slalu senyum. (Bnar kan, Leeyan??)
= Because at that time my hair is still in a good shape. XD And and, my eyes were not using the spec! I hardly take my own picture without my spec waah.
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
= I don't remember. Eating pizza is a rare thing that I do... BECAUSE NO ONE BUY ME PIZZA WAAHH
5. The last song you listened to?
= Knight of the Wind - by Crush 40.
6. What are you doing right now beside this?
= Listening to Un-Gravitify from Sonic - Shooting Star Story website. Oh, and I eat marshmallow with chocolate filing too! Yummy~
7. What name do you prefer beside yours?
= Hatza, Hasziee, Santi and ShiKa-Tan (lol, Kim, why do you like to call me this?)
8. People I tag:
1. Mizi
2. Leeyan
3. Hareef
4. Ataii
5. Kim
9. Who is no. 1?
= Gp classmate, who sits in front of me. A good friend. :)
10. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
= *kiraikirai* A beautiful girl name Naza. Lawaa. (Jangan tah kmbang berabis nah reef. Hahaha)
11. Say something about no. 5.
= He's my new KOREAN friend who god-knows-how added my email and immediately chatted with me. He's cute, actually. *wink* Oh, he loves to draw too!
12. How about no. 4?
= I just know him but I like his personality. He loves orange even his house is in orange color mahh. Hahaha
13. Who is no. 2?
= Also my GP mate. She's a fangirl of Kibum. She's a happy-go-lucky girl. Yatah lawa saja muka nya atu, sal ya slalu senyum. (Bnar kan, Leeyan??)
- - - - -
Kim? Who's Kim? Like I said, his my new chat mate. Awuu, ya tarus2 add aku, tapi ya baik, dua tiga kali ku cuba ignore ya tapi ya tetap mau be kawan ngan akuu.
Kim, persistent he is, asked me to do webcam-ing. Haha, I was scared that I might look terribly ugly or he is actually a kid to prank me but in the end it went smoothly.
Here's how he looks like. He took his picture right before we end our chat the other day.

Kim, persistent he is, asked me to do webcam-ing. Haha, I was scared that I might look terribly ugly or he is actually a kid to prank me but in the end it went smoothly.
Here's how he looks like. He took his picture right before we end our chat the other day.

- - - - -
I HAVEN'T DRAW FOR AGES, HUH? And I haven't draw any KHR fanart in a while too... *crushed*
This is actually a doodle art bah, but it turn out to be a neat drawing. It looks like doujin cover tia pulang. Hahaha.

There are two parts:
Of course lah both Mukuro & Tsuna. I draw them in a separate paper.

Ehem ehem, who can help me to color this?? Photoshop ku sakit usulnya baah, whenever I open it ah, the loading will takes like, more than 15 mins wah. Sakit jua ati ku menunggu tuu. I need to install a new one, I guess. Hahaha.
This is actually a doodle art bah, but it turn out to be a neat drawing. It looks like doujin cover tia pulang. Hahaha.

There are two parts:
Of course lah both Mukuro & Tsuna. I draw them in a separate paper.

Ehem ehem, who can help me to color this?? Photoshop ku sakit usulnya baah, whenever I open it ah, the loading will takes like, more than 15 mins wah. Sakit jua ati ku menunggu tuu. I need to install a new one, I guess. Hahaha.
- - - - -
Ps: Pyah kan di dapati wah game P4 tu, Leeyan. Kdai Belait ane eksen saja bnyak kdai cd game, tpi game2 nya yg out-dated or yg boring2 saja wah. Dapat kau tu nantii.
Anyway, I guess that's it. Thanks for reading, guys!
Anyway, I guess that's it. Thanks for reading, guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment