I just saw two pictures of KHR goodies last night from Lj.
Those two pictures are;


THEY JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIBARI & TSUNA, HUH? *squeals* Well, duh, I'm not that surprise, because both Hibari & Tsuna are VERY VERY famous among all of the KHR characters.
I AM SO GONNA BUY THIS AFTER BOTH OF THEM ARE BEING RELEASE IN APRIL!
My love for Tsuna becomes more and more deep! Hahaha, he looks more *cough*moe*cough* and cute! I wanna that poster with Tsuna reading the newspaper!
But hah, who are you phoning to, Hibari? Tsuna? *suggestive smirk*
lol, Ka_yakusoku, they definitely phoning to each other! HAHAHAHA *gets bashed/punched by Hibari/Tsuna*
Aside from that, I'm in the fangirl mode when the recent chapters of KHR show the re-appearance of BASIL! *resist the urge to hug my laptop with Basil picture on the screen*
lulz
But hah, who are you phoning to, Hibari? Tsuna? *suggestive smirk*
lol, Ka_yakusoku, they definitely phoning to each other! HAHAHAHA *gets bashed/punched by Hibari/Tsuna*
Aside from that, I'm in the fangirl mode when the recent chapters of KHR show the re-appearance of BASIL! *resist the urge to hug my laptop with Basil picture on the screen*
lulz

I like his hair. XD *sighs* If only the anime production of KHR make Basil looks as cool as he is in the manga...
- - - - -
I just chatted with my UBD friend, Albel.
He told me that...
THEY HAVE COSPLAYERS!!! Hahahahaha. Nda plng ku dapat imagine org Brunei buat cosplay, but STILL!
Good luck, Albel! Don't forget to show me your cosplay picture of Reno from Final Fantasy 7!
Aku jealous wah, AKU MAU JUA IKUT EHH!! ASDFGFDSDF~!!!! *tumbuk2 dinding*
He told me that...
UBD IS GOING TO HELD A JAPANESE POP CULTURE IN THE CHANCELLOR HALL!!!
THEY HAVE COSPLAYERS!!! Hahahahaha. Nda plng ku dapat imagine org Brunei buat cosplay, but STILL!
*looks around* Who is willing to take me there?? I wanna go there!!
Good luck, Albel! Don't forget to show me your cosplay picture of Reno from Final Fantasy 7!
Aku jealous wah, AKU MAU JUA IKUT EHH!! ASDFGFDSDF~!!!! *tumbuk2 dinding*
- - - - -
OK, I'm bored.
Random pictures of the day....

See? My laptop is far from me eh, be tingkat2 lagi tu. I use the white keyboard instead of my lappy's keyboard. Alum lagi kalau ku simpan drawing tablet ku tu, panuh kali meja ku, bnyak kan wayar. =D

I found this old sticker of CardCaptor Sakura back! Hahahaha Still new!

Hiromi-san, Hibari-san. How come I couldn't find this picture in both of yours cosplay gallery?? I like this picture, but it's too DARK wah. Can I get the clearer one? PLEASE?? *puppy eyes*
- - - - -
Ok ok, I better off now.
P/s:
*insert another high pitch fangirl scream*
D.GRAY-MAN IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE SOON!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment