Fuhh,
I'm tired.
Today I decided to tidy my bedroom (again) but this time, I cleaned my bedroom thoroughly. Sampai berabis putih jua usul bilik ku atu leh aku eh. Ufufufu~
At the same time, my cousin came and helped me out. Thanks, girl! She also took some photos of me using my hand phone. Aku apa lagi, layan saja tia when she said, "bah, buat pose muka serius! Aku ambil gambar!" lulz
Some pictures taken by my cousin.
I'm tired.
Today I decided to tidy my bedroom (again) but this time, I cleaned my bedroom thoroughly. Sampai berabis putih jua usul bilik ku atu leh aku eh. Ufufufu~
At the same time, my cousin came and helped me out. Thanks, girl! She also took some photos of me using my hand phone. Aku apa lagi, layan saja tia when she said, "bah, buat pose muka serius! Aku ambil gambar!" lulz
Some pictures taken by my cousin.
Well, at least it looks more tidy than before. Leeyan, nda kau jealous pasal bilik ku nampak putih? *kiraikirai* I scrubbed those tiles persistently kali ah, all those brownish-stains are all gone. =D
I was resting while she took my pictures without me noticing lagi tu.
My favorite picture! ♥ But dang, kenapa tia putih berabis tu ah gmbar kuu?
Puh-lease! I'm not an emo!
*cough*Kanda-pon, do I look like Kanda Yu there? Except Kanda Yu never wears glasses! XDDD But still! I wear the beads wristlet wah, same as Kanda Yu's.*cough*
My cousin put this picture's title as; "Fallen Samurai Never Shows Their Remorse..." Eyooh, rugged pulang tu.
Ah, I have flu, which means I'm going to be sick soon. It's hot season in Brunei now but I still wear black T-shirt. I wasted the whole box of tissue too! Ufufufu~
And and and,
my mom made an instant coffee (the 'SUPER POWER - TONGKAT ALI CAFE') but she didn't realize that she made a coffee drink instead of a tea (my mom loves tea but not coffee). So instead of wasting the innocent coffee - left alone on the kitchen table or thrown into the sink, I took and drank it.
Fuh, I haven't drink coffee for ages. But lol, it took me for the whole day to finish the coffee drink eh! Batah jua tu ah. Thanks to that coffee drink I feel a bit hyper today. XDDD
And and and,
my mom made an instant coffee (the 'SUPER POWER - TONGKAT ALI CAFE') but she didn't realize that she made a coffee drink instead of a tea (my mom loves tea but not coffee). So instead of wasting the innocent coffee - left alone on the kitchen table or thrown into the sink, I took and drank it.
Fuh, I haven't drink coffee for ages. But lol, it took me for the whole day to finish the coffee drink eh! Batah jua tu ah. Thanks to that coffee drink I feel a bit hyper today. XDDD
- - - - -
Aiii,
just because the Future!Timothy looks cool, so you guys instantly asked me to draw him lahh?
Yeah, he looks so cool! I like his hair pulang saja tu. HAHAHA
Next time lah, if I have the time or mood to draw, I'll draw him and post it here! Hehehe
Ja, I'm out!
P/s:
I'm will vote for you guys, Kirito-kun/Jun'ichi-kun/Aiji-kun/Kohta-kun/Takoe-kun~!! Play those songs with passion!
just because the Future!Timothy looks cool, so you guys instantly asked me to draw him lahh?
Yeah, he looks so cool! I like his hair pulang saja tu. HAHAHA
Next time lah, if I have the time or mood to draw, I'll draw him and post it here! Hehehe
Ja, I'm out!
P/s:
I'm will vote for you guys, Kirito-kun/Jun'ichi-kun/Aiji-kun/Kohta-kun/Takoe-kun~!! Play those songs with passion!

No comments:
Post a Comment