Friday, July 17, 2009

Techno Month

Current Mood:
Accomplish

Suddenly I have this urge to update this blog. HAHA Thanks to Sonic Zero Gravity: Shooting Star Story Ost. All of the soundtracks are in Techno. I'm not generally a fan of techno songs, but meh... SEGA team is definitely an exception, they make good Sonic background songs.


The cover for Sonic Riders: Shooting Star Story Original Soundtrack.


So far, my favorite tracks are;

- Un-Gravitify (The main theme song for the game).
- Un-Gravitify ~Electro Extended~
- Catch Me If You Can.
- Catch Me If You Can ~Instrumental~

Thanks to Sonic Retro for supplying the direct links.

And I realized that Catch Me If You Can in this Ost is different from Catch Me If You Can In the first Sonic Riders. They changed the music style, but still, I prefer the Sonic Riders Zero Gravity version more.



Alright, enough about music.

Let's talk about... SCHOOL? *insert scream here*

Okay... School was, *mumbles incohorent words here* so far okay. Luckily there was NO ORIENTATION DAYS, instead those four days (6th-9th July) were full of lectures by the school teachers. Sakit jua punggung ku duduk lama-lama. And yes, which means, NO SENIORS BULLYING US (only some, but of course, only joking).

And luckily, our Computer Studies seniors are kinda cool and sporting, easy to talk to. Not only that, some of the other Computer Studies are cool too. They just talk to you as if they know you for ages.

And luckily, our Computer Studies classrooms are with air-conditioners and free wireless (two Linksys if I'm not mistaken).

But unluckily, my classmates are all... CRAZY. Sampai expose email ku jua laah. HAHA Yoh, jahat. Nada bahhh. So far so good. Seeing all of my classmates make me remembering my old school days in PJN and SMSA. I miss you guys, SMSA-ians. =D But of course I doubt they'll miss me, I'm not a popular student after all. XD

And, unluckily, MATHS! OMG, MATHS!!! ASDFGHJKL-!! It was very funny, I haven't study/learn Maths for so long, and then out of the blue, when Mr Krishnan(?) (Our Maths teacher) wrote an equation on the whiteboard, my mind went blank, zero, nothing! Freeze utak ku tarus ane wah. On top of that, I HATE/DISPISE MATHS.

So far, I'm close with Kaka (Sister) Norita (we call her 'KAKA' because she's older than all of us, and she's an 'in-service' student aka she's actually already working, she's a mother, etc), Jocey @ Raihana and Hafiz Ahmad. I know them during the first orientation-lecture day and since then, I'm stuck with them whenever I'm in school.

I hope good times happen a lot whenever I'm in MKJB. And hope that I can achieve better marks/grades in all of the subjects for Computer Studies. Amin~



O yeah, about my blog. It is obvious that I made a light changes in this blog, especially the images. I was too darn bored few days ago because of my sickness, and I edited some of the CSS codes here and there and BAM, here it is!

Not to forget, MY GALLERY! I decided to post my recent fanarts on each month only. Thanks to Muku-nii for the suggestion, you save my life, dear. HAHA The first image will be the oldest. While the last, of course, the newest artwork of mine. Thank you!



Today's fanart?


HAHA XDDD Bumblebee~!! No, I didn't watch the whole movie of the newest Transformer yet, because I'm lazy and not in the mood.


Oh GOD, Sol, your HAIR! Why did I draw your hair like that??!! I seriously love Sol's hair but I always have a hard time drawing his hair. And I think I kinda like Sol's outfit now, kinda cool, especially the inner layers. Hehee~ :P




Before I go!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ISLAM, NURUL RIHANNA DIANA @ JOCEY! She embraced Islam today in Kampung Rakyat Jati. Alhamdulillah...



BYE~! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment