Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! And college starts... TOMORROW?!

Current Mood:
- Amused -

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


But then again, college starts tomorrow! And I'm terribly not ready for college yet. More importantly, my IS assignment is still not finish. I'm still stuck at that stupid brain killer task number 3. How I wish just to ignore that question but I love my mark and I need it. *slams head*

Anyway, enough depression.I don't usually watch any drama even if it is Japanese or Korean. Unless something manage to convince me to watch them. A 2009 Japanese 'dorama' (lol, it's Japanese way of saying Drama) called 'Samurai High School' gained my attention.


The opening of Samurai High School. Haruma Miura did pretty good at splitting his personality from a typical school boy to a samurai warrior.



Gokusen fan should know him, he's Kazama Ren from Gokusen Season 3. And yes, I watch Samurai High School because he's my favorite Gokusen character. Also, I love his smile. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment