Sunday, March 20, 2011

The so-called holiday

Current Mood:
- Pleased -

Why hello there, folks... or anyone who read this blog. Finally able to update this neglected blog of mine. Never thought my life as a college student really beat the crap out of me. Anyway, I'm sure it's not too late to say this:

Happy Holiday!


BUT
This is a so-called holiday for me. I mean, how are you suppose to relax if you're given more than 5 freaking hard to do assignments anyway? I can hardly rest very well because of those stupid assignments. I've been thinking endlessly about those assignments and I doubt I'll be able to finish them up before school re-open. The holiday last only 10 days, damn it!

Let's see. Assignments given were Information System, Maths, Computer System & Maintenance, English, Multimedia & Web Design. The hardest is the Multimedia & Web Design (MWD) assignment. We are required to create anything that uses FLASH (whether it is a website, quiz or games) with interactiveness as its minimum requirement. Like, WHAT THE *tuuuuuuut*!

Yes, I do have my own idea since the day MWD assignment was given, but I just don't have enough time to do it with with my heart and soul in it (okay, exaggerate, BUT STILL).

My God, I almost can't withstand these pressures. If I give up now, how am I suppose to prove to my family (especially my parents) that I am worthy?


- - - - - -


3 days before school holiday, my sis told me that she bought 3 boxes of Saiyuki DVD complete series. And... OH MY GAWD, HOW I MISS THIS ANIMATION SERIES!


*sighs* All of these are actually bookmarks (oh wait, are these bookmarks?) that are present in the DVD box. Luckily my sis gave them ALL to me.


Damn it, she got me hooked up to this series again. And I recently know that in 4 days, there will be a new Saiyuki OVA, Saiyuki Gaiden.


Watch the trailer here.


Konzen = Sanzo
BUT WHY KAZUYA-SAMA DIDN'T MAKE SANZO OPEN UP TO GOKU MORE?!


- - - - -


Okay, damn, I should stop. I'm gonna post some of my pictures taken in Apisss' house. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment