- Sleepy -Well, hello again, my blog.
I DO realize that school's gonna re-open - not for long. Which means, the day to submit my IS assignment is around the corner. I know I should be doing it right now but damn, look, I'm updating you instead.
I just can't help it. This 'last minute' attitude won't leave me that easy. It stuck at me, in my gene. I can't make it go away no matter how many times I try to do my work early. *slaps self* *bangs head*
New year's gonna come, and my resolution? It's the same as always.
I hope I can pass in all tests/exams. May I have a good life and more rezeki.
I really wish I could include "NO MORE PROCRASTINATION" but I doubt it will work.
And I pray that there will be no BAD MEMORIES in 2011.
O yeah, I almost forgot to include here...
HappY BelateD AnniversarY, MuM & DaD!!
Yes, their anniversary. It was on the 26th December, but unfortunately we didn't celebrate it because my dad was busy with the closing ceremony of the Cheo Cheo Belait stuffs.
I received a meme about Guilty Gear and it requires me to draw for the whole questions. I seriously need to practice my drawing soon.

Draw this out of boredom. That doesn't look like Sol at all.
Alright. Wanna share something.
Picture of the day?

Hello there, creepy girl. *shakes uncontrollably*
That's from Fatal Frame 4: Mask Of Lunar Eclipse. I did play this game once but once my 2nd bro brought Wii to my house again, I started to play again.
There are 79 (I think) Hozuki dolls scattered throughout the game and if you manage to find one - take a picture of it and the image of the scary girl appeared.
I didn't find it scary at first but after several time snapping pictures of the dolls and see that creepy face girl on the tv screen, it does creeps me out.

OH YAY, THE REMAKE OF FATAL FRAME 2!
Both Mio/Mayu look different there. I like the PS2 version more, they look more cuter in PS2.

No comments:
Post a Comment