Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Someone or is it Something?

Current Mood:
- Uneasy -

I'm having this uneasy feeling when my 3rd bro told me that someone or something was playing prank on my house, particularly on my bro's bedroom. No wonder he asked me to sleep in his bedroom to accompany his wife and two sons (but of course, I didn't sleep there because I didn't sleep until 5-6AM. Unfortunately, my bro couldn't check who or what it was because he was working from 11PM until 4AM (night shift).

Luckily, my bro told me that he got help from my 1st bro and his friend, Azri to back me up. Azri mentioned something about "something was trying to open your bedroom's door and knocking the windows, definitely not the wind's doing.", and honestly I DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING from my bedroom although my bedroom is OBVIOUSLY NEXT TO MY BRO'S ROOM. My only window is located near the front bedroom door.

Okay, seriously, if those things are from SOMEONE'S DOING a.k.a HUMAN, they better stop or else I swear I won't sleep for the whole night just to capture that stupid guy or kick him so that he/she fall from above. I NEED A PEACEFUL SLEEP, DAMMIT!

I got some suspects but of course only my thoughts - my neighbors, who yesterday played soccer until around 3AM - and all of them are boys. For God's sake, who play sport in the middle of the night?

I've had enough of hearing my family complained about hearing and seeing 'stuffs' at late midnight (and luckily, I haven't - and I DO NOT WANT TO).

First, it was my sis who heard a girl's voice when she cooked for her husband around 4AM, crying. It became louder and louder for every minute my sis in the kitchen. My mom said she heard unusual noises while she was in her bedroom. And my maid said she saw some kind of white figure standing near my parents cars during dusk.

Seriously, what is happening to my house? These kinda stuffs are usually not worth mentioning by me but MY GOD, it keeps on coming every night. I need my sleep, God.

I keep on telling myself not dwell myself into this too much or it'll affect me especially college's day is around the corner. I hope my mentality is thick enough to endure all of these sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment