- Sleepy -Oh hello, my neglected blog!
Dang, like what the title said, "Wacom Hates Me". The pen is not working anymore and I definitely can't color my fanart precisely anymore.
My Wacom Bamboo. Too bad the pen's not working anymore.
This is SO bad timing! I just got lots and lots of ideas in my brain and then BAM! Wacom decides to play prank at me. Ugh. I want to color my fanart so badly.
In the end I decided to buy a new Wacom soon, as soon as I afford. I wanna buy Wacom Cintiq so badly but DAMN does it expensive! Maybe I'll buy Bamboo Fun/Touch, those types are pretty affordable than the Intuos 3/4.
Btw, I just updated my PORTFOLIO there. JUST ONE FREAKING FANART. HAHA XD Lame, I know. But hey, at least I updated something.

Hedgehog By Day - Werehog By Night

No comments:
Post a Comment