- Relieved -
GOOD MORNING~! And WOW, I'm updating this blog for 5 days straight! *dances around*
So, last night I commenced this so-called-operation called 'Operation Midnight Hunt'; to investigate anything suspicious around the house from 12AM until 5AM. And woah, I survive. How long has it been since I managed to stay awake for the whole night anyway? XD
I am so glad (and THANK YOU, GOD) that nothing serious happened but of course, a tiny weird moment was there. I managed to hear something weird around 3AM when I was lying on my bed. I forced myself to go downstairs - from the stairs to the toilet to the living room and to the kitchen and luckily, nothing strange was seen. I also gathered my courage to step outside for a while scanning the surrounding area - still and once again, thank God nothing strange.
I told myself that those sounds were just my imagination. One of the reason why I didn't feel scared a lot was because I'm not REALLY alone. What I mean here is that my bro (who asked me to investigate) was online on Facebook the entire night and Twitter distracted me by reading random tweets.
Oh well. I'm not gonna stay up late tonight. Gonna rest my eyes peacefully. School's around the corner, I need to practice wake up early before school re-open.

No comments:
Post a Comment