- Amused -What the hell am I doing? Seriously, I had a plan before, "Gonna start doing my assignment this 20th December." But, LOOK, LOOK AT ME. I'M DOING NOTHING FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND NOW BLOGGING?! *slaps self*
And man, that Information System assignment is pretty hard too. I guess I'll just do the drills - 'membual' - for the task no. 3 which is "Describe in details how you carry out your investigation and why you choose the group of people as your respondent. (At least TWO pages)." I was like, "... WTH".
Last time I do my IS assignment was full of crap - well, not really, I did made a lot of research about Game Company and its jobs. And voila, I congratulate myself for making that assignment full of words in 20 pages without any extra pictures or all that craps - just TEXTS, SENTENCES, PARAGRAPHS. I didn't even bother to put any header/footer on each page. I didn't realize it at first, until Tina said something like "yours are simple". And I was like, "Awu ah, I didn't put Table of Contents and headers/footers." XD I AM SO FAILED. I just get on with it and submit it to my teacher. The end, end of story. Not to mention that I didn't even bother to re-read what I was typing for that assignment.
------
O yeah, I just received an e-mail from QQestore. And HELL YEAH, I AM HAPPY! The pen for my Wacom Bamboo is available and it's not limited to one color! Thank God! This means that i don't have to spend more than $100 for my Wacom! And of course I don't need to buy a new Wacom. Wheee~
Those guys (from QQestore) better not let anyone lay their hands on MY *self-proclaim* Bamboo Pen! I WILL buy that, I WILL go to Bandar soon!
Now, I began to hate my bedroom. For giving me a small space. I need a bigger space, you know! I wanted to buy a new desk for my working space. Obviously putting my laptop, Wacom, keyboard and all that computer stuffs has taken off my desk space. I need a comfortable space a.k.a large space for me to do work (like drawing, doing my homework and other non-computer works).

See how cramp my desk is? Aw, hell. *emo at the corner* And man, how I hate those annoying-but-important usb wires.

No comments:
Post a Comment