Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sleep Too Much

Current Mood:
- Blank -

This is what happen when I over slept. When I mean over slept, I mean I OVERLY over slept. I slept for the WHOLE FREAKING DAY yesterday on 24th. Like, darn it, I should be spending my holiday effectively.

I woke up around 8PM and cursing like mad. Grabbed one packet of Maggi Vegetable flavor noodles and went downstairs. My first destination always gonna be my parents' room because their bedroom is nearest to the stairs.

When my mom saw me, she said:
"Well, isn't it Snow White here? What kind of dream do you have that you have woken up?"


LOL, Snow White my arse. XD HAHAHA

------


I had an imaginary massive nosebleed when I went to Mortal Sakura/Mokuzi Guilty Gear fansite. OMG, she posted lots and lots of fanart of Sol Badguy without his limiter/headband, with his hair down and shirtless. *headbang*

They're only freaking fanart, dammit. Why am I reacting TOO MUCH with those Sol fanarts of hers?


One of her fanart, this one is okaaay unlike the others, but still... BUT STILL! SOL IS MY FAVORITE GUILTY GEAR CHARACTER, DAMMIT! HAHAHA


Okay, calm down. Calm down. *shot self*

I found this interesting KHR picture from the net, REALLY interesting for me because it involves my three favorite KHR characters.


What's it about? I know it's about POCKY but why is it involving the three of them? But still, I love this picture! XD As usual Tsuna is cute.


These days I play the old games (not THAT old) that still manage to captivate me. One of them is BlazBlue, made by the same group that made the game Guilty Gear.


Character Selection in BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. Totally LOVE the background, and LOVE both Ragna's and Jin's crest/logo there.

No comments:

Post a Comment